-_____________________________- sayaa neyam tulis blog dengan hati yg ikhlas , semuanya datang dari hati dan akal , thanks for those follow my blog ! keep it up !
widget

Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my english

ﺑﺴﻢﷲٲﻟﺮﺣﻣﻦٲﻟﺮﺣﯿﻢ

salam alaik :)

okay , i always think that is my english is too bad ! how come i could thinked like that huh ? okay , here i let you know that i want to improve my english and i wish i will speak english very well soon . hopefully :'( actually , deep in my heart , i LOVE english very much . trust me ? okay ? 

huh ! penat aku berspeaking , sbnar nyaa dah lama dh anis berusaha nak improve english nh by read teenagers novel lahh * opps , english novel okay ? then berkesan . well done neyam ! hha :)) ohh thankyouu ! 


i love english !

so , i can do it !

speak in english with my mom ,

every second (:  * insyallah :DD




sweet kann ?


note for myself : try your best ! ALL THE BEST :)

thanks for those yang bace entry anis , THANKYOUU !

No comments:

Post a Comment