-_____________________________- sayaa neyam tulis blog dengan hati yg ikhlas , semuanya datang dari hati dan akal , thanks for those follow my blog ! keep it up !
widget

Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

first .

salam alaik .




SORRY ! have not updating this blog for few days . ohh now actually i feel very upset with all of this , i'm sorry for the wrong things that i've done . urghhh ! now i am MS LONELY . nobody's here behind me . nobody's know me well including YOU ! I understand that there are some problems . yeahh ! i am not the good one but at least i had tried to be the best but you never realize that ! 


I'm sorry for the times I direspect , i'm so sorry !  and today i want to take the time out to apologize for things that i've done . start from today my tears are the good good good friend . its always here with me . 






I'LL SURPRISED YOUUU

MUM AND DAD !


thanks for those yang bace entry anis , THANKYOUU !

No comments:

Post a Comment