-_____________________________- sayaa neyam tulis blog dengan hati yg ikhlas , semuanya datang dari hati dan akal , thanks for those follow my blog ! keep it up !
widget

Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

dedicate for youu !

ﺑﺴﻢﷲٲﻟﺮﺣﻣﻦٲﻟﺮﺣﯿﻢ


salam alaik :)

today , i was very LAZY to update you my honey bunny diary ! too LAZY , i'm so sorry . a lots of story to write down here but not for this time maybe tomorrow . grrrr ==' LAZY LAZY LAZY ! huh ! but today i'm soooooooooooo happy . because what huh ? yeaaah , because of you lahh HF . you let my tears down for whole day yesterday , then today you cheer me up , okay good good ! HHA . at least , you had tried to make me give you a BIG smile kan kan ? ^^,

ade dialog but i'm toooooooooooo LAZY to write it down here . i'm so sorry ! tomorrow okay ? shall I ? heeeee ~ okay , here i drop all my feel :) 




busy lah sngat ! errrrrrrrrrrrrr =..=


my HF :)


yes , i do ! i really mean it :D




what's the motive actually ?
the truth is , IMY and ILY forever .


always ! 

last but not least , i did improved my english . i reallyreally hope i can speak in english fluently soon . 



note for myself : please make it FUN ! * what is it ? heartless .


thanks for those yang bace entry anis , THANKYOUU !

No comments:

Post a Comment